1) If you have been out of the country in the past 2 weeks, please call our office.|
2) If you have traveled overseas or have traveled from out of state, please call our office.
3) If you have symptoms of elevated temperature, headache, acute cough, shortness of breath, loss of appetite, loss of sense of smell & taste, please call our office for instructions.
1) The office is being sanitized several times a day including all seating, countertops, door handles, etc. per CDC recommendations.|
2) Our medical technicians are wearing masks & gloves to minimize exposure.
3) Only patients being treated are allowed in the office. No guests or other family members are allowed.
4) Only 5 patients will be allowed in the office at one time. The patients need to sit at least 6 feet apart to ensure safety.
5) Patients should wait in their cars prior to their appointment time.
6) After the allergy shots are administered, you must wait in your cars for 15 minutes before leaving our parking lot. If there are large reactions, please come back into the office to have your arms checked before leaving.
Seth S. Schurman, M.D. & Staff